Saturday, October 10, 2009

warming up, 283/365


warming up, 283/365, originally uploaded by Sophie_vf.

Not literally - it's still unseasonably cold out there.
I felt slight panic when I was given the chance to review the Exacompata Basics sketchbook in Madeira cover because I'm out of practice - I haven't really drawn anything since spring and I'm feeling pretty rusty. So I pulled out some pens and markers and started warming up.

I haven't sat in the food court at school in a long time - I really don't hang out there much anymore, now that I have a lab to work in, but I went there anyway just to draw. And the kids have been practicing drawing manga, so last night we all did it together, thus the big eyes, small mouth thing going on in one of the pages. Saturday, October 10.

No comments: