Thursday, December 31, 2009

come a long way, 365/365



come a long way, 365/365, originally uploaded by Sophie_vf.
from the 1st of January.
I'm so glad to be done. I do have some thoughts on completing this project - overall, I'm really glad I did it, and persisted through the slumps. But the rest of my thoughts can wait till the new year - right now, I'm just breathing a sigh of relief - and contentment. Will the first day I don't take a picture feel like a let down, or like liberation? I'm about to find out.
Thursday, Dec 31

2 comments:

nanke's stuff said...

Well done! This is my first visit to your blog and I'm sure I'll be back. It was fun scrolling and seeing what you've been doing. Happy New Year! nancy

Sophie_vf said...

Happy New Year to you too - I am looking forward to a year of creative possiblities. All the best to you in your explorations!