Thursday, June 03, 2010

webbie in the bag



webbie in the bag, originally uploaded by Sophie_vf.
answering Stephanie's question on Rhodia Drive.

I don't normally carry this notebook with me, actually. It's just that after coming back from my holiday, it seems to be helpful to start the morning letting my brain unload, and the act of writing seems to set the stage so I can get actual work done, rather than just daydreaming and staring off into space (not that there's anything wrong with that). So my journal has turned into a morning pages kind of thing, which for the time being, helps clear the mental space in preparation for the tasks ahead.

My bag is also not normally this empty. I had to take out several things for the photo - a small handful of pens, a small Habana, and a tin of Neocolor 2 crayons.

2 comments:

Donna said...

The journal is nice; that looks like a swell wallet!

Eden said...

I have to write too!!! Just to clear some space up there....not that there's much i have to say, just too much stuff in there! Unloading by writing is my favorite task to start fresh :D